Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As Movable Ink’s data ecosystem and creative tools continue to become more powerful, more becomes possible in our platform. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us ensure users will have an easier time than ever discovering those possibilities, making them real, and seeing an impact on their business goals. Join our close-knit, collaborative Product Design team to help us grow together in our craft and shape the future of our product for a wide range of businesses and users.
- As part of a cross-functional feature team (alongside a product manager and engineers), own end-to-end design processes for areas of the product that help our clients bring data to life in their marketing content and apply performance insights to their marketing strategy
- Work with design researchers to efficiently capture and synthesize user insights throughout phases of product development
- Connect research insights with behavioral data and business metrics to inform problem definition, prioritization, concept development, and post-launch evaluation
- Collaborate with researchers and other designers to ground the Movable Ink platform experience in organizing concepts that match our users’ mental models, leading to more intuitive workflows, better wayfinding, and a more coherent, scalable experience for a wider range of users
- In coordination with other product designers, apply and push forward our evolving design system to support a more accessible, consistent experience for our end users and more efficient, repeatable processes for our designers and engineers
- Increase the visibility of the design team across the Movable Ink organization; present work, facilitate exercises with other teams, solicit diverse perspectives, and bring others into design activities in ways that build trust and collaboration with other teams
- Support the efficiency, consistency, and quality of the Product Design team's output by proactively collaborating with other designers, sharing frameworks and tools, and offering timely, constructive feedback
- 3+ years of experience working in collaborative, cross-functional team environments to ship digital products
- Experience designing for a range of users and tasks in a complex problem space
- Proficiency in exploring, evaluating, and refining product ideas using a range of design, research, and prototyping methods
- Strong communication skills, particularly in articulating design decisions and in offering constructive feedback to peers
- Able to independently prioritize and balance time-sensitive efforts with big-picture ones
- Experience in a SaaS / B2B space is a plus
- Experience designing interfaces for data configuration, content creation, or reporting and analytics is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.