Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Project Manager will lead cross functional teams in planning and executing projects across departments for Movable Ink. Working on highly visible, strategic projects, the Project Manager will have a direct impact on companywide objectives. As an early member of the Project Management Office, the Project Manager will partner to shape the PMO and its future.
- Work across departments to plan and execute strategic projects
- Manage projects from kick off to completion, with a proper handoff to the right stakeholder upon project closure
- Partner within the Project Management Office to define the future of the PMO
- Model best practices and set an example for Inkers outside the PMO
- 6+ years total work experience
- 3+ years experience in a formal project management position, preferably working on business projects but different project backgrounds will be considered for a candidate who is a natural organizer of chaos
- Ability to work with stakeholders across teams, with different interests, and of different seniority levels
- Comfortable being a process pioneer, trying new approaches, making strategic recommendations regarding our way of working, and engaging in constructive debate; comfortable being a leader, but also able to be a team player
- Experience using project management software preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.