The Associate Director of Client Strategy for Emerging Categories will be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for the Commercial Team. A major focus of the role will be to identify quantifiable, scalable, replicable strategies that drive measurable results for our clients in these Emerging Categories (such as Ed Tech, Streaming Fitness Services, DTC Retail) and work with stakeholders throughout the Go-to-market teams to ensure successful adoption of these strategies.
- Perform regular analysis of Movable Ink platform data to understand the most effective uses of Movable Ink technology within these Emerging Categories.
- Package these strategies into compelling thought leadership content deliverables such as decks, infographics and white papers in partnership with the Content Marketing team designed to drive adoption of these strategies.
- Working in close partnership with the Event Marketing team to plan and host a regular schedule of events (including virtual events) for this segment of our client and prospect base designed to inspire adoption.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Sales team to educate and enable them to understand the most effective uses of Movable Ink technology within these Emerging categories.
- Partner with the Senior Director of Comms to support ongoing press opportunities to speak to industry press about relevant topics.
- Deliver internal training sessions and educational content on marketing trends for the verticals that the Emerging Categories clients encompass
- Collaborate closely with Business Development Partnerships team to develop integration strategies with third party platforms and services
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices for clients in the Emerging Categories verticals.
- 7+ years omni channel marketing experience experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Brand Side (must have experience with Movable Ink)
- Analytical and able to identify quantifiable trends across campaign data
- Strong marketing analytical skills including experience with tools such as Tableau and Ability to identify trends through analysis
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations to disparate marketing audiences such as technical practitioners and high level decision makers
- Ability to understand technical information
- Working knowledge of the Martech ecosystem
- Proven ability to project manage and leverage strong organizational skills
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.