The Client Experience Associate (CXA) will be an integral part of supporting our clients and their needs by working closely with the Director led Client Experience teams. The CXA will be proactive, technical, and should have a strong desire to manage their own book of business in the future.
Responsibilities of the Client Experience Associate:
- Learn the Movable Ink platform and email industry eco-system.
- Support Client Experience Manager (CXM) on named accounts as backup contact.
- Communicate directly with contacts on named accounts to gather requirements and prep for campaign execution.
- Pull campaign results from the Movable Ink platform and synthesize into standardized campaign reports for clients on a regular basis.
- Support in the creation and execution of powerpoint presentations for client Business Reviews and Status meetings.
- Execute email mock-ups in Photoshop for client Business Reviews and Status meetings.
- Proactively manage schedule of client meetings and Business Reviews etc - including preparing swag and administrative and logistical elements.
- Manage contact roles in Salesforce for all clients organizations.
- Take minutes in client meetings and document in Gainsight.
- Troubleshooting queries and QA campaign setups for clients
- Produce written documentation for custom projects
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Focuses on outcomes
- Creative & entrepreneurial-minded
- Willing to try new things
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.