Market Innovation Analystat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
We’re looking for a Market Innovation Analyst to scale our exploration of new solutions and business opportunities across digital marketing. Someone who enjoys sitting at the intersection of Technology, Strategy, Innovation, Product Management, and Business Development with an obsession for delivering value for customers. You’ll be responsible for delivering market assessments that help shape new product and market initiatives across the company. This is a highly cross functional role that has direct exposure to senior leadership and reports to the Senior Director of New Ventures.
- Validating market opportunities for growth through a data led market opportunity analysis
- Evaluating adjacent technologies and identify opportunities for innovation
- Identifying and articulating market requirements that provide insights for Key Product and strategy stakeholders
- Provide market assessment perspective to Product, Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, and Business Development in support of roadmap ideation
- Experience working in Market Analysis
- Curious, inquisitive, and a fast learner
- Great attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build strong, trusting relationships
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead by influence across teams
- Problem-solving aptitude & creative thinking skills