Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We’re looking for a Product Innovation Analyst to scale our exploration and development of new solutions and business opportunities across digital marketing channels. Someone who enjoys sitting at the intersection of Technology, Strategy, Innovation, Product Management, and Business Development with an obsession for delivering value for customers. You’ll be directly responsible for helping to define, direct, and launch new product and market initiatives across the company. This is a highly cross functional role that has direct exposure to senior leadership and reports to the Senior Director of New Ventures.
- Identifying and validating market opportunities for growth through a data led market opportunity analysis
- Evaluating adjacent technologies and identify opportunities for innovation
- Formulating product strategy for sustainable differentiation
- Identifying and articulating market requirements that define the product’s features set, in line with product strategy.
- Collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, and Business Development on roadmap formulation
- Meeting with customers to validate new opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Curious, inquisitive, and a fast learner
- Great attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build strong, trusting relationships
- Proven experience in a Product Management role or similar
- Ability to simplify the complex
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead by influence across teams
- Familiarity with Agile and innovation frameworks
- Problem-solving aptitude & creative thinking skills
- Background in Product and Market Analysis preferred
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.