Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Partner Sales Associate Director is regionally aligned to support our direct sales team by leveraging partner relationships to co-sell into brands with joint partner solutions. You will get the opportunity to build and leverage relationships with our ecosystem of 200+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace. You will be on the front-line of solutioning the right partners and integrations into a growing number of clients and prospects for your assigned region.
Responsibilities of the Partner Sales Associate Director
- Identify and sell in technical partner solutions (partner integrations) into brands to bring incremental martech value and drive increase utilization of Movable Ink
- Work collaboratively with the direct sales team to leverage partner relationships (through sourcing and influencing) to accelerate deals to close
- Source new partner opportunities against a target prospect list for the direct sales team
- Build and leverage trusted partner relationships with key partner contacts in assigned region through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing technology SaaS sales experience with 1.5+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships with ESPs (marketing clouds) , digital agencies, marketing technologies (integrations), or systems integrators (S/I partners)
- Examples sourcing opportunities from partners against a target list
- Demonstrated history of managing and expanding existing partner relationships through partner account plans
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners (channel sales or coselling) to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including email, mobile, and web
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable creating and presenting presentations for senior leadership
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.