Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Reporting directly to Movable Ink’s Chief Revenue Officer, Movable Ink's Director of Sales Training is a key member of the go-to-market leadership team. The position will play a pivotal role in building out our GTM training function as we scale, onboarding across all seniority levels and markets, upskilling and ensuring successful retention of new content, case studies and product capabilities produced by our product marketing organization. As a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company, our training needs are dynamic and continually evolving, and this role will enable us to maintain our elite standards for excellence as we continue to scale.
- Consult with Sales Leadership and stakeholders across Client Experience, Partnerships and marketing to identify and prioritize enablement requirements
- Review and implement ongoing training programs for sales team to support the team throughout its career lifecycle (i.e. onboarding to managing teams)
- Serve as a sales coach for the less experienced sellers in the sales organization
- Develop, design, and champion new sales training programs, as necessary, to address business needs
- Partner with sales leadership to conduct periodic assessments, i.e. on the job observations of sales representatives, simulated sales situations / checkpoints
- Develop multiple trainings leveraging various methods including classroom, micro-training, e-learning, etc.
- Create and implement global programs to scale sales training across markets based on regional team needs and market dynamics
- Implement checkpoints to assess quality of outcomes and effectiveness of training, i.e. a certification program
- Manage all training-related content for sales all-hands meetings and departmental quarterly meetings
- Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching to sellers
- Serve as “business owner” for call recording software (Gong.io or similar)
- Design and administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness and deliver reports to management
- 5-10 years experience selling in a sales role or as a sales trainer. SaaS Enterprise Sales experience required
- An entrepreneurial spirit for identifying organizational training needs and proactively creating programs that take the team to the next level
- Creation of sales programs to support deployment across different industries and regions
- Liaise with key support areas, such as Learning & Development team, Sales Operations, Marketing and Product Marketing, to leverage synergies in training programs and systems.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC or other similar sales methodologies
- Understands enterprise SaaS sales pipeline dynamics and can teach sellers at all levels to meet and exceed their goals.
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation - help set the tone and sales culture
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate people
- Experience in creating training materials, including classroom, handouts, one-on-one sessions, eLearning, etc
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content to address needs
- Talent for blending innovation with pragmatic execution
- When safe travel conditions allow, ability to support disparate teams across 6 offices (and timezones) globally: NYC, Chicago, SF, London, Munich, Sydney
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.