Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Associate Director of Client Strategy will be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for a select list of our most strategic accounts. The role will have two major focus areas; growing our financial services client base by supporting Sales in bringing on new clients and owning short term engagements with current clients, where the goal will be to solve C level problems with Movable Ink technology. This is an exciting opportunity to influence some of the world’s largest brands and most sophisticated marketers on innovative programs.
- Partner with Movable Ink’s Sales and Client Experience teams on prospects and client accounts to understand the current state of each company’s email and mobile programs and goals
- Collaborate with the Sales, Client Experience and Solutions Architecture team to devise and sell-in integrated strategies which map to client and prospect near-term revenue and performance goals - and support Movable Ink growth and churn prevention objectives
- Create business cases and test plans to quantify the incremental impact of the strategies
- Develop and own close relationships to senior clients (VP and above)
- Help lead virtual events alongside Marketing, Sales and Client Experience teams with the goal of elevating Movable Ink’s industry presence and inspiring applications of Movable Ink within clients’ and prospects’ marketing programs
- Partner with PR & Marketing teams to establish yourself as a thought leader in the financial services vertical by authoring original research including articles, e-books and presenting at virtual industry events
- Deliver internal training sessions and educational content on financial services marketing trends
- Collaborate closely with Business Development Partnerships team to develop integration strategies with third party platforms and services
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices
- 7+ years digital industry experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Brand Side
- Experience with financial services digital marketing strategy
- Ability to influence enterprise tech investments based on near term business cases
- Analytical and able to identify quantifiable trends across campaign data, as well as develop testing plans
- Experience navigating large public companies and the resourcefulness to overcome roadblocks and distractions to stay focused on successful delivery
- Proven ability to project manage and leverage strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable creating and presenting presentations for senior leadership
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.