Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Partner Sales Associate Director will support the company’s growth into the DACH market by building and leveraging partner relationships to successfully source and co-sell into brands through joint partner solutions. You will get the opportunity to build relationships with our ecosystem of 125+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace and understand their presence in the DACH market. You will be on the front-line of solutioning the right partners and integrations into the region.
- Identify, establish, and leverage trusted partner relationships in the DACH region through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners
- Source new partner opportunities against a target prospect list
- Identify and ‘sell in’ technical partner solutions (partner integrations) into Movable Ink Customers to bring incremental martech value and drive increased utilization of Movable Ink
- Work collaboratively with the DACH team to leverage partner relationships (through sourcing and influencing) to accelerate deals to close and drive customer success post sale
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 3+ plus years of marketing technology SaaS experience with 2+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships with digital agencies or S/I partners in the DACH market
- Examples sourcing opportunities from newly developed partners
- Negotiation of partner contracts from start to finish
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience working to open new markets through a partner channel
- Demonstrated history of managing and expanding existing partner relationships through partner account plans
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology in order to provide a consultative, solution selling experience
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including email, mobile, and web
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.