Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Senior Client Experience Manager/ Success Manager (SCXM) will act as a hands-on strategic advisor to our customers in the DACH region.
As a SCXM at Movable Ink you will leverage your proven knowledge of the DACH Region, experience in relationship management and creative problem solving to drive business outcomes for your customers. You will be responsible for best-in-class user adoption, revenue retention, growth and customer advocacy for our growing client base. You will collaborate with the Sales and CX teams in all MI regions to identify and foster upsell, cross-sell and increase horizontal sales within the existing client base.
You will be a founding member of the DACH team, localising and delivering Movable Ink’s proven Customer Experience processes with world-class brands across many verticals in the DACH region.
You will have the opportunity to work with a highly-functional technology that sits in the heart of the Customer’s Martech stack. As such, the SCXM will need to feel confident proposing large scale digital transformation initiatives where our clients existing process are optimised and improved.
Collaboration with Customer Experience Leadership in both London and New York will be an important part of the role and, when safe to do so, some travel to these locations may also be required.
The role will be reporting to the Vice President, EMEA
Responsibilities of the Senior Client Experience Manager:
- Maintain a best in class retention rate and realize growth within your covered book of business
- You will be the day to day point of contact for a book of business, communicating and collaborating through campaigns and projects, and holding regularly scheduled calls with clients when applicable
- Act as the internal point of contact for updates on account health and escalating churn risks as needed
- Collaborate positively with the Sales team to identify and foster upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing clientbase
- Act as an internal project manager for custom, technical solutions for your clients, partnering closely with solutions developers, engineers, architects and product owners
- Lead interactive brainstorming sessions to find new and innovative ways to use our technology; conceive, develop, and execute client-specific email marketing strategies
- Posses a comprehensive understanding of client's business, program goals and objectives; drive strategic use cases to ensure Movable Ink’s software drives measurable and scalable value
- Instill testing best practices to prove ROI value of Movable Ink
- 4+ years experience in an email, agency, or related marketing role OR 4+ years experience in CRM or Marketing automation within Retail or Financial Services industries.
- Sound knowledge of and network in the DACH Marketing technology eco-system
- Comfortable owning client status meetings at Stakeholder level, leading larger in-person strategy sessions and representing Movable Ink at client-facing company events
- Ability to own a high-value book of business with a record of successful forecasting & quota attainment
- Skilled in managing client relationships and workflows to support and standup scalable solutions
- Strong use of HTML/CSS, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Commitment to consistently achieve results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and colleagues to deliver results
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.