Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As an experienced Sales professional you will be responsible for selling Movable Ink’s market leading personalisation software to Large Enterprise customers in Germany and the wider DACH Region. You will identify senior marketing stakeholders within our target prospect list, selling personalisation solutions to innovative companies in the retail, financial services, travel, hospitality, telecom, media, and entertainment verticals.
You will leverage your proven DACH knowledge and experience to play an active role in the founding of the DACH regional sales team, helping to localise Movable Ink’s successful sales and Go-to-market strategies, developing custom and creative enterprise solutions that leverage the power of Movable Ink's visual experience platform to combat the challenges faced by Fortune 1000 marketing leaders now and in the next decade.
This role has the potential to progress into leadership in the DACH region and will report to the Vice President, EMEA
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Director:
- Founding member of the DACH team, with responsibility for building pipeline with world-class brands across many verticals in the DACH region
- Owning/Leading meetings at Stakeholder level, leading larger in-person strategy sessions on personalised marketing best practices across email, mobile, and other channels, leveraging Movable Ink's strategies and playbooks for each channel and each vertical
- Building and forecasting a high-value pipeline accurately with expected close date, projected deal size, and projected deal probability
- Leveraging your comprehensive knowledge of the DACH market to understand the client's business, program goals, objectives and drive value through onsite meetings and quarterly business reviews; ~40-60% travel when safe travel conditions allow
- Work collaboratively with Movable Ink’s Client Experience/Success, Partner Sales, and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure successful sales outcomes leading to happy clients
- To work closely with the EMEA Sales Leadership, adopting global sales processes and strategies.
- Post CV19 - occasional travel to the UK may be required to collaborate with EMEA Sales Leadership
- Build a strong MI Regional portfolio presence and personal brand to earn trust and deepen relationships across the DACH region
- 5+ successful years experience in enterprise martech sales to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Previous leadership experience and proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and the German language
- Strong collaboration, communication, leadership and account ownership skills
- Be collaborative with outstanding Stakeholder management and team-building skills
- Expert knowledge in Email marketing, CDP, CRM or Mobile
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.