Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for producing compelling content that speaks to the needs of our current and future clients, who are some of the most innovative and creative marketers from the biggest brands in the world. You will get to work on a diverse range of content creation projects including eBooks, thought leadership, blog posts, video podcasts, webinars and more, across a variety of digital channels. As a key member of the Growth Marketing team, you will be integral to the delivery and strategic development of our marketing content calendar. The ideal candidate is a passionate writer with a keen eye for detail who has proven experience producing compelling B2B content that engages digital marketers.
The role will be reporting to the Associate Director, Demand Generation.
- Create high-quality long and short-form content, including but not limited to website copy, email messaging, blog posts, customer case studies, thought leadership white papers, social media posts, webinars, and more
- Manage social media channels to drive conversions and engagement
- Manage freelance writers to deliver on the editorial marketing content calendar
- Work with various stakeholders from Growth Marketing and Design teams to ensure an efficient and effective content production process
- Measure and optimize content and copy towards engagement and conversions across channels
- Leverage engagement data to inform content strategy and format
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, content creation, strategy development, marketing tech, email marketing, or related industries
- Documented examples of content you have created / content campaigns you have been a part of with measurable results
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking.
- Experience in project management with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.