Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Account Executives at Movable Ink take a consultative, value-based approach to selling while they build revenue-generating relationships with digital marketing leaders. Our Account Executives sell our innovative technology to senior executives in the Retail/eCommerce, Financial Services, Travel, and Entertainment verticals, and have the opportunity to experience the thrill of the win, enjoy high earnings and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Penetrating assigned accounts through effective territory planning; building and closing a strong pipeline of net new logo opportunities across verticals.
- Working as a trusted advisor to deeply understand prospective and current client’s challenges and mapping Movable Ink solutions to help them achieve both digital marketing and broader company goals.
- Collaborate with Movable Ink’s customer success organization to optimize client value and drive upsell, cross-sell and renewals.
- Develop a sophisticated knowledge of the Movable Ink platform, partner network, and digital marketing landscape.
- 2+ years of successful experience selling SaaS marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- High performance in selling in a large geographic territory
- Proven track record of closing high quality deals
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Movable Ink and/or Email Marketing is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.