Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Client Experience Manager (CXM) works with Movable Ink clients to ensure success using our platform and helps world class brands achieve measurable ROI lifts with Intelligent creative. As a CXM at Movable Ink, you will get to work with a variety of world class brands across many verticals and use a technology that truly works, alongside a stellar product and solutions team. Not to mention, you will get to do all of this while working alongside the most talented CX org in a collaborative environment that invests in its talent and culture.
- You will be the day to day point of contact for a book of business, communicating and collaborating through campaigns and projects, and holding regularly scheduled calls with clients when applicable
- Act as the internal point of contact for updates on account health and escalating churn risks as needed
- Collaborate positively with the Sales team to identify and foster upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing clientbase
- Act as an internal project manager for custom, technical solutions for your clients, partnering closely with solutions developers, engineers, architects and product owners
- Lead interactive brainstorming sessions to find new and innovative ways to use our technology; conceive, develop, and execute client-specific email marketing strategies
- Posses a comprehensive understanding of client's business, program goals and objectives; drive strategic use cases to ensure Movable Ink’s software drives measurable and scalable value
- Instill testing best practices to prove ROI value of Movable Ink
- Maintain a best in class retention rate and realize growth within your covered book of business
- 1+ years of Account Management, Client Services or Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience building relationships to grow business. Clients think of you as a “partner,” not just a vendor
- Domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, mobile, APIs, ESPs, marketing automation, marketing analytics or programming
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Proven knowledge of key digital marketing metrics and strategies that can increase engagement (web, display, mobile, email, etc.)
- Experience presenting and influencing client audiences
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.