Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As a Campaign Manager you will work on marketing campaigns for some of the world’s best known brands. You will use Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to deliver unique, personalised visual experiences for our clients’ marketing campaigns across email, web and other channels.
You will manage a growing portfolio of client campaigns, responsible for all stages of a campaign build from brief through to final asset delivery.
Responsibilities of the Campaign Manager:
- Develop a deep understanding of our Visual Experience Platform
- Build dynamic content using the apps in our platform based on detailed client briefs
- Reply to campaign requests from clients and manage campaign builds using our ticketing system
- Test each build to make sure it meets all the requirements (zero errors)
- Track your time for each build
- Manage a growing portfolio of client campaigns
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Good communication skills - you'll be working with our client experience team
- Strong foundation in HTML and CSS
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.