Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Our product team is growing to meet the needs of a quickly expanding product offering and new ventures across new channels. The Senior Product Operations Manager is responsible for keeping our team on task, cohesive, and feeling positioned for success; providing the autonomy to impact immediate change on our workflows, communications, frameworks to name a few. The Senior Product Operations Manager will often be the face of the team providing engaging and critical updates for the organization so more teams have access and visibility into our roadmap.
This role will report to the Vice President of Product & Design. Together the VP and Senior Product Operations Manager will guide the product team through changes and lead by example to ensure a quickly scaling product.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Built out a process and framework for working with user-facing teams to collect, quantify, and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by Engineering, Product, and Design in future development (feedback loops). Elevated the understanding around how our product is being used and translated insights into product solutions. Surfaced use-cases and edge-cases to help inform product decisions
- Assessed, analyzed, and relaunched our discipline around the processes for alphas, betas, launches, and releases. Worked with product marketing, training, and enablement to make sure go-to-market teams are ready with information and processes required to support new products. Set-up, managed, and optimized non-technical processes to help the Engineering, Product, and Design teams meet goals more efficiently
- Identified and actively built connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights, to get them excited about what your team is building, and to pave the way for smoother future rollouts. Served as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to cut down interruptions to our engineering, product, and design teams
- Designed a communications strategy to help the rest of the organization understand the direction of our product, foster transparency in our roadmap, and clarity around our strategy. Collaborated with product marketing to ensure product releases are well communicated ahead of time and all information is available
- 4+ years experience in a product operations role or similar capacity
- Exceptional project and program management abilities, able to lead without formal authority
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Metrics minded: experience with multiple data sources and combining quantitative and qualitative data into product and organizational insights
- Experience managing product tech stacks: what tools, and in what combination, will superpower our teams?
- Experience with stakeholder mapping and management, ability to work across the organization and partner with departments such as CX, business development, and product marketing
- Talent for building empathy for user problems
- Collaborative, creative, investigative - the ability to understand what currently exists and how to make it better
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.