Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As an Associate Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for making meaningful contributions to our reporting and analytics offerings. Through pairing, code review, and independent exploration you will familiarize yourself with Movable Ink, becoming proficient in both frontend and backend technologies.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Familiarized yourself with how Movable Ink is used and the different technologies that power our platform
- Built features that enhance a customers ability to manipulate, access and export their data using Ruby on Rails
- Exposed metrics in the dashboard, specific to content performance within specific channels
- Helped update and create compelling visualizations in collaboration with the design team using Ember and D3
- Computer Science degree, bootcamp grad, or equivalent experience
- You demonstrate an eagerness to collaborate and learn
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.