Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
This is a highly visible position at an incredibly exciting fast-moving time at Movable Ink. Candidates should be communications veteran with a creative entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage a complex range of initiatives across the organization. The role will own strategy and execution for all aspects of corporate marketing and communications and contribute to Movable Ink’s brand position and successful achievement of its business goals.
The role will be reporting to SVP of Strategy
Responsibilities of the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing & Communications
- Devise and manage content strategy and PR programs to reach and influence Fortune 500 CMOs in US and EMEA to drive awareness of the company, product offering and customer success stories
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and executive team on all communications and thought leadership strategies
- Manage content marketing including company website and social media team and external press agency.
- Support conference speaking and company and client awards submissions
- Collaborate on a daily basis with VP of growth marketing and VP of product marketing to devise and execute strategies that drive business forward
- Collaborate with operations on marketing scorecard and measurement frameworks and then track and communicate those going forward
- Establish and maintain relationships with press and industry influencers
- Manage an internal speakers bureau of executives
- Oversee relationships with industry analysts (Gartner, Forrester etc)
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial self starter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and able to devise campaigns which have quantifiable impact to the business
- Experience in a technology-driven startup in the SaaS or digital marketing space
- Experience in crisis communications
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.