Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The EMEA Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in our London based Regional office and be responsible for owning Movable Ink’s digital marketing programs within EMEA to drive opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration. This is a newly created role in our regional office and is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter to come in and really grow this position. In this role you will develop and implement our digital marketing strategies to align with our company vision of creating visual, highly personalised experiences across digital channels. You will work strategically with our global Marketing team to deliver these visual experiences to prospects, partners, and clients within EMEA.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager EMEA:
- Lead digital marketing strategy focused on net new and existing customers
- Create and execute email marketing programs including newsletters, customer and prospect nurture programs and triggered emails
- Leverage Movable Ink’s technology to execute innovative cross-channel campaigns for acquisition, retention, and lifecycle marketing, following an ABM strategy
- Work with sales operations to grow the EMEA marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop our segmentation strategy
- Build EMEA webinar program
- Support across our ABM campaigns launching targeted online ads
- Partner with design, marketing, and sales operations teams on campaign management
- Leverage analytics to measure and optimise programs
- 4+ years of experience in email marketing, demand generation marketing, digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation, email best practices, CRM, and webinar platforms
- Quantitative and metrics-driven thinking and approach to marketing planning and execution
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.