Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
At Movable Ink, one of the key ways we tell our story is through a sophisticated events program that drives revenue for our sales & partner teams. We’re looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator with next-level attention to detail to join our marketing team and support a rapidly growing program and team. The Coordinator will also be instrumental in the launch of a new client focused event series.
Event Marketing Coordinator:
Responsibilities include providing support across various types of events, heavily focused on Movable Ink’s three hosted event series. The Event Marketing Coordinator will:
- Execute event logistics including venue sourcing, providing food and beverage recommendations, coordinating AV orders, creating event playbooks, and overall project management
- Create and maintain invite and RSVP lists across multiple events at one time
- Manage swag sourcing and inventory including fulfillment of weekly requests across the organization
- Assist with shipping and delivery of event materials against strict deadlines
- Assist with on-site logistics as needed (this role may include domestic travel)
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- 1-3+ years’ marketing experience, with at least 50% of role devoted to events
- Experience working on multiple projects in detail-oriented, fast-paced role
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Event Management Software (we use Splash and Cvent)
- Quantitative and metrics-driven approach to marketing planning and execution
- Proven ability to partner with sales, customer success, partner and central marketing teams
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.