Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Associate Director, Partner Sales is aligned regionally to support our direct sales team by leveraging partner relationships to successfully co-sell into brands with joint partner solutions. You will get the opportunity to build relationships with our ecosystem of 125+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace. You will be on the front-line of solutioning the right partners and integrations into growing number of clients and prospects.
Responsibilities of the Partner Sales Associate Director
- Identify and sell in technical partner solutions (partner integrations) into brands to bring incremental martech value and drive increase utilization of Movable Ink
- Work collaboratively with the direct sales team to leverage partner relationships (through sourcing and influencing) to accelerate deals to close
- Source new partner opportunities against a target prospect list
- Build and leverage trusted partner relationships with key partner contacts in assigned region through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 6+ plus years of marketing technology SaaS experience with 5+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships with digital agencies or S/I partners
- Examples sourcing opportunities from partners
- Negotiation of partner contracts from start to finish
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Demonstrated history of managing and expanding existing partner relationships through partner account plans
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology in order to provide a consultative, solution selling experience
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including email, mobile, and web
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.