Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As an Assistant Controller in Movable Ink's Finance department, you will have a front row seat at this high growth SaaS Company. In this role, you will own the entire close process from beginning to end as well as look for new ways to keep the close process efficient and effective. You will work closely with the Controller, while partnering with the legal, Sales and Client Experience teams.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
- Supervise a controlled and GAAP-compliant month end close
- Develop, evolve and manage a timely and efficient close process
- Review and approve journal entries and schedules prepared by junior team members
- Prepare appropriate variance analysis and review with CFO and executive leadership team
- Work with Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Closely work with FP&A team to describe monthly activity to forecast accurately
- BS in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- 6+ years experience in general accounting
- NetSuite experience
- Prior experience in a SaaS company
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.