Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Senior Front End Engineer will be collaborating with product owners, developers, and end users to create the next generation of features in our suite of content creation tools, including our “what you see is what you get” tool called Studio, our targeting and optimization product, and the Q&A and Preview experiences. You will build rich interactive experiences that support both users who know how to code and those who don’t (think Framer X meets Code Sandbox).
As a Senior Engineer, you will also be working closely with other engineers with a variety of experience levels to help them improve their skills through pairing, technical scoping activities, and helpful pull request reviews.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Built some incredible new features that our users love
- Suggested and implemented improvements to the code base to make adding features easier
- Leveled up the team through pairing, code review, and process improvements
- Worked with Product and Design to define and shape product direction
- Proven experience building with modern front-end frameworks and tools (React, Vue.js, Ember, Angular, etc)
- Significant experience building and working with highly interactive interfaces that deal with complex state management
- A track record of helping engineers with a variety of experience levels
- Great communication skills as you’ll be collaborating with non-engineers as well as engineers
- Experience with Ember.js
- Full Stack experience, especially with Ruby on Rails
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.