Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Associate Front End Engineer will help us by becoming an active learner and participant in our product process, creating new features inside of our content creation applications, and isolating and removing bugs.
As this is an entry-level role, you will be focusing initially on leveling up as an engineer through spending dedicated time learning our frameworks, getting a handle on our agile process, pairing with more seasoned engineers, making small contributions, and becoming an expert in our product.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Learned our frameworks and can take a small feature from start to finish
- Adopted our best practices with code quality and test coverage
- Shipped a couple of meaningful features and bug fixes
- Learned to leverage resources and peers effectively to learn continuously
- Begun contributing to improving our code delivery process
- Ability to build interactive web applications with a modern Front End Framework (React, Vue.js, Ember, Angular, etc)
- Experience turning designs into working HTML & CSS
- Proven experience to use all available resources to learn new things quickly
- Familiarity with Agile-style product development
- Computer Science Degree, Boot Camp Graduate, and/or 6+ months experience
- Experience with Ember.js a Plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.