Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Expanded the framework to support some of our product initiatives including Web Embeds, the Movable Ink Exchange, and interactive AR experiences
- Helped to bring our Node services to maturity by focusing on performance and flexibility
- Delivered quality-of-life enhancements to our stakeholders through better debugging tools, documentation, and reduction of boilerplate
- Leveled up teammates and framework users on the framework, React, build tools, and Typescript
- Proven experience working with modern front-end frameworks and tools (React and Typescript a plus)
- Proven experience with build tools and Node services
- Great communication skills including an eye for good technical writing
- A track record of successfully working with engineers with varying experience levels
- If you are not NYC-based, prior remote experience preferred
- Experience with creating software for other engineers (either Open Source or Inner Source)
- Working knowledge of C++ and/or QTWebkit (or an interest to explore!)
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.