Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As our Commercial Operations Analyst, you will get hands on exposure to the deal process of a high-growth enterprise SaaS company. As part of our Deals Desk team, you will sit between all functions involved in the deal process and help guide new contracts and renewals from start of negotiation to a successful close. Starting with sales proposals, you will streamline the process to deliver consistent product and commercial terms, secure approval from leadership, facilitate deal related requests to information security, legal, finance, customer experience, operations and product to bring in commercially viable business. Additionally, you will act as a conduit for deal-level insights which will inform our long term commercial strategy.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Operations Analyst:
- Develop and project manage an effective commercial contract process for all revenue generating opportunities.
- Deliver deal level insights and recommendations to business leaders and CFO to shape the evolution of our commercial strategy.
- Record all deal related activity in Salesforce to track, and ensure compliance with custom contractual commitments
- Analyze the deal flow process and provide recommendations to build more scalable internal processes
- 2+ years experience in an applicable field with exposure to commercial business
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel with a proven understanding of how to build basic formulas
- Proven ability to analyze a situation and come up with a creative problem-solving solution
- Experience collaborating with and effectively communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working with project management tools
- Contract/deal process experience at an enterprise SaaS company
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and the ability to implement change management
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.