Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Movable Ink is looking for a data-driven and creative problem solver to join our Revenue Operations team as we look to leverage performance data in our day-to-day operations. You will employ objective data collection and analysis to identify renewal risks early to mitigate churn, and build focus on the highest value revenue opportunities. By collaborating and partnering with executives across the organization, you will gain exposure beyond the traditional sales operations function, establishing new operations and SaaS performance metrics that supports long term scalability. The Sales Operations Analyst will be the “source of truth” in the organization for answers, new findings, and next steps based on recent and historical performance trends. You will grow as a professional each day working with some of the brightest, most experienced leaders in the industry within a fast-growing team and company.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Collaborate closely with the Revenue Operations Manager to support the design, execution, refinement and implementation of strategic initiatives for the Sales and Account Management teams
- Oversee and be a “power user” of all software applications used by the Sales, Account Management, and Marketing teams (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, etc.)
- Ensure utilization, timeliness and accuracy of system data (e.g., reporting, account-level information, etc.)
- Act as the go-to Operations partner for the Marketing department to help refine lead qualification, provide analysis of campaign efficiency, and perform ad-hoc analyses
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to monitor team performance
- 2+ years in owning end-to-end projects, from conception to delivery
- Ability to set realistic expectations and deliver on them
- Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills, and affinity to dig deep into details
- Disposition, both in attitude and ability to ramp in new areas, to shift projects based on business needs
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing or SaaS experience
- 1+ years experience owning, administering, or closely working with CRM systems (ex. Salesforce)
- Rapidly gains trust of co-workers based on work ethics and industry knowledge
- Salesforce knowledge a strong plus
- Track record of successful project management
- Able to understand high-level strategic needs, develop insights & recommendations and ensure proper execution and business impact
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to run & synthesize complex analysis into meaningful, easy-to-understand insights & recommendations
- Self-starter who is an expert problem-solver, team player and comfortable working independently & collaboratively
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.