Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will own tools critical to Movable Ink’s success, and will partner with internal teams and take a consultative approach to learning business needs, gathering requirements, and - prior to executing - evaluate how it will impact the entire tool set (including but certainly not limited to Marketo and Salesforce). This role will work cross functionally between two of our key go-to-market teams (Sales and Marketing), while collaborating with many facets of the Movable Ink organization (eg. Finance, Legal,Customer Experience, etc). As a result, this role will have a unique view on our go-to-market process and data flow, with an opportunity to help shape it and optimize it for future iterations and scalability.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Systems Analyst:
- Conduct daily administration and support of Salesforce custom objects, fields, record types, workflow rules, process builders, customized views and validation rules.
- Collaborate in designing, creating and maintaining user roles, profiles and hierarchies for accounts, contacts and opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing Program Managers to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, and tracking requirements for templated and repeatable use
- Assist in proactively reviewing and monitoring data outputs for all programs/campaigns
- Monitor data accuracy and integrity by creating and maintaining process documentation for users and internal teams
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our contact database across Salesforce and Marketo.
- Support Marketing in building and maintaining customer journeys, advanced nurture builds, drip and one-time email campaigns across the customer lifecycle that drive engagement and conversions.
- Develop and maintain roadmap for Marketo and its related tools (including but not limited to: CVENT, Splash, Bizible, ON24, LeanData and Sendoso.)
- 3+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- 1+ years as a Marketing Automation Administrator (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot)
- Active Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience working with a SaaS Sales Organization
- Core Understanding of B2B Marketing Strategy
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience with CPQ or Quote to Cash Tools
- Proficiency with Dataloader
- Self Motivated
- Eagerness to learn
- Consulting Background
- Project Management and Documentation
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Prioritization Skills
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.