Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As Associate Director, Technology Business Development for the UK and EMEA you will lead next generation integrated solutions for the company and grow Movable Ink’s partner ecosystem. You will work across internal cross-functional teams to identify and develop unique use cases for Movable Ink’s new and existing client base by leveraging data and content from other technology providers. Your vision will generate strategic solutions for customer needs, accelerate platform growth, and drive further adoption of Movable Ink’s platform and services. The role will be reporting to Senior Director, Business Development.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Crafted strategy and programmatic approach for a defined set of integration categories (e.g. loyalty, CDPs, ecommerce platforms) focusing on the UK and EMEA including joint value proposition and target partners
- Engaged target partners and maintain a pipeline of integrations to launch each quarter
- Successfully launched 12-15 new integrated partnerships with providers within the defined set of solution categories
- Tracked program metrics by monitoring launched client integrations to ensure strategic solutions have traction across Movable Ink client and prospect base
- Partner-facing experience, either in a prior external Technical Integration role or client-facing role at services firm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A great understanding of digital marketing technologies in the UK and EMEA, and how technologies work together to deliver rich experiences to consumers
- Knowledge of web technologies (CMS, DAM, Web Optimization / Personalization, Recommendation Providers) a plus
- Technical aptitude with the ability to speak to engineers. lawyers, and marketers in the same discussion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time
- Attitude: Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment. Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects. Always willing to help out teammates, colleagues, and partners solve problems
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.