Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
The Campaign Engineer utilizes front-end web development skills alongside Movable Ink’s Visual Experience Platform to deliver unique, personalized visual experiences for our clients’ marketing campaigns across email, web and other channels. With strong technical ability and deep product knowledge, the Campaign Engineer acts as a technical escalation point for all Campaign Managers within the department and as a liaison to our Solutions and Product Engineers.
Responsibilities of the Campaign Engineer:
- Develop a deep understanding of our Visual Experience Platform
- Build dynamic content using the apps in our platform based on detailed client briefs
- Reply to support requests from clients and manage campaign builds using our ticketing system
- Work independently to implement and test client requested modifications to our existing apps written in JS, CSS and HTML
- Document modifications for common requests to act as a reference point for the wider Solutions team
- Act as a point of escalation within the Managed Campaign Solutions team for technical challenges and complex campaign builds
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Good communication skills - you'll be working with our client experience team
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Proven ability to build pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Comfortable troubleshooting code - debug issues efficiently and effectively
- Experience with jQuery and React
- Team player who works well in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.