Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Fast forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Successfully integrated a continuous integration pipeline for all of our projects
- Defined technical best practices and educated the team on them
- Planned, organized, and performed several technical workshops
- Modernized and further enhanced tooling for the entire team
- Worked closely with the product team to influence the product roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6
- Understanding of the Git workflow, including pull requests, code reviews, and CI/CD systems
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- UX and design sensibilities
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude and empathy
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.