Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Strategic Account Executives at Movable Ink take a consultative approach to selling digital transformation personalization solutions to innovative senior executives across retail, financial services, travel, hospitality, telecom, media, and entertainment. You will have an opportunity to develop custom and creative enterprise solutions that leverage the power of Movable Ink's visual experience platform to combat the challenges faced by Fortune 1000 marketing leaders now and in the next decade. Strategic Account Executives will receive extensive training on the MEDDICC framework for enterprise solution selling, develop and manage senior executive relationships, and be a part of the fastest-growing personalization software company in the world.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Executive:
- Penetrate assigned accounts which includes new business, renewal, cross-sell and upsell; build and close a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Consult on personalized marketing best practices across email, web, mobile, and display, leveraging Movable Ink's strategies and playbooks for each channel and each vertical
- Work collaboratively with Movable Ink’s Client Experience, Partner Sales, and Solutions Consulting teams to ensure successful sales outcomes leading to happy clients
- Build long-term, strategic plans in collaboration with internal business partners to maximize clients' success with the Movable Ink platform while maximizing revenue for Movable Ink; understand C-level initiatives at strategic clients and how Movable Ink's solutions map to those objectives
- Forecast pipeline accurately, including expected close date, projected deal size, and projected deal probability
- Drive value through onsite meetings and quarterly business reviews; ~25% travel
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, VPs and Directors of Marketing
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- High performance in selling in a specific geographic territory
- Proven track record of closing large and high quality deals
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with strategic deal design
- Experience introducing new products to market
- Proven ability to sell collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders and teams
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.