Movable Ink is looking for a strategic minded, financially disciplined, analytical leader to be our Senior Director, Strategic Finance & Analytics. This role drives the strategic decisioning of Movable Ink by leveraging data analytics and financial analysis. This financial leaders works closely with senior executives across the Go to Market team, as well as the rest of the executive staff and board of directors, to provide insight into opportunities to improve operations and plan the rapid growth of the business. This includes the design and execution of comp plans, annual and periodic forecasting and budgeting, deep analytics of key metrics and interpretation of metrics for the entire organization
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Director, Strategic Finance & Analytics is viewed as a key strategic advisor to the CEO all the down to the front line operator.
- Responsible for monthly pro forma financial statements and standard financial reporting and analysis
- Forecast scenario driven operating performance to guide strategic decisions
- To prepare analysis and recommendations for variable compensation plans across all functions and levels of the organization
- Deliver regular analysis and insight to key members of the GTM executive team to enable sales performance, improve retention and enable growth.
- Center for all key metrics in the organization
- Drive strategic processes as related to fundraises, M&A, other strategic considerations working with C-Suite and Board of Directors
- Plan and coordinate annual strategic planning sessions across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related major required
- 7-10 years of financial planning and analysis, general finance or accounting experience
- Exceptional analytical and financial analysis skills, as well as business acumen, with passion for details and digging in
- Adept at building complex financial models from scratch; expert proficiency in Excel
- Ability to translate complex analytical frameworks into clear recommendations
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects with attention to detail
- Proven ability to establish rapport and work effectively with Inkers across the organization
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.