The Office Coordinator will be the go-to person for all office management and operations in our San Francisco office. This person will be an extension of our NYC-based Facilities Team ensuring our culture is maintained across Movable Ink! The receptionist role plays an integral role at Movable Ink acting as the face for the company’s guests and employees.
Responsibilities of the Office Coordinator:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with employees
- Managing a welcoming and tidy front desk and greeting guests as they arrive
- Inventory tracking and ordering of pantry, office supplies, new hire supplies, etc.
- Keep office space, supply closet, conference rooms and kitchen neat and tidy
- Interacting with building management and cleaning service as problems arise
- Answering intercom
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries and assist departments with their shipping needs
- Managing Conference room and event calendars as needed
- Organize and maintain various files, inventory and technology items
- Partnering with our Office Managers and Facilities Manager in NYC & UK to help provide a great experience for clients and employees
- Maintaining and managing various budgets including office supplies, events, pantry and ERGs
- Play a key role in running and collaborating on company events with the various cultural groups.
- Ordering catering for Town Halls, meetings and cultural events
- Perform clerical and ad hoc duties incl. special requests from employees and guests
- New Hire duties: Desk setup, swag set-up, office tour, verifying documents, computer hand off, shepherding them into the new hire orientation, coordination with IT for any equipment purchases, coordinating with HQ based HR department, managing the Day 1 experience.
- Technology duties: Managing access cards for the SF space, MiFis, loaner laptops, IT closet access, delivery of IT requests and supporting HQ’s IT manager on any technical emergencies
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years prior experience as office coordinator
- Proficiency using in G-Suite & Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in managing budgets
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing on tight deadlines
- Solid written, verbal and active listening skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Demonstrate the desire to grow and take on new skills and projects
- Proactive, resourceful diligent and demonstrates a high follow-through rate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual and strong attendance record
- Adaptable startup mindset
- Powerpoint skills a plus
- Strong interest and passion in office management
- Knowledge and interest in the field of technology and startups
- Understanding of business and how front desk role contributes to larger business success
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.