Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
Movable Ink is looking for a Sr. Client Experience Trainer to support the strategy and best practices of the Client Experience (CX) organization. This role will support our vision of enabling each CX team member to achieve their full potential. This individual will be responsible for documenting, communicating, and implementing best practices in account management, strategy and solutioning across the CX team. Long term, this individual will partner with senior leadership to build a framework that allows our CX organization to efficiently and effectively train our clients, driving engagement and sophistication within our client base.
The role will be reporting to SVP, Client Experience
Responsibilities of the Sr. Client Experience Trainer:
- Build strong relationships and rapport with the CX team and leadership to gain a firm understanding of the CX organization
- Assess the training needs of individuals, teams, and the CX organization as a whole and develop quarterly training programs that meet those needs
- Support CX management with the onboarding needs of new members and newly promoted members of the CX team
- Support each member of the CX organization with ongoing training and resources that instill best practices and uplevel their skillset
- Partner with CX leadership and other stakeholders to manage the full training cycle including content development, event logistics, and accountability & measurement
- Enable the CX team through efficient processes and systems (Gainsight, Zendesk, Smartsheets, etc.)
- Support company-wide initiatives such as new product launches and strategies
- Work towards developing a framework for efficient and effective client training that drives sophistication across our key client base
- 3+ years in a Client Experience role within a SaaS environment
- Proven knowledge of account management best practices
- Hands on experience training and/or mentoring individuals within a Client Experience/Customer Success environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, priorities, and multiple internal stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong listening skills, curiosity & eagerness to better understand the inner workings of MI
- Ability to effectively engage executive leadership
- Strong communication & presentation skills; proven ability to engage training attendees both in person & remote; ability to own the room
- Experience working in Martech or a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.