This individual will be responsible for documenting, communicating, and implementing best practices in account management, strategy and solutioning across the Client Experience (CX), Partner Experience (PX), and Solutions Team as well as building a framework that allows our CX team to efficiently and effectively train our clients, driving engagement and sophistication within our client base.
Onboarding New CX, PX, & Solutions Members to Drive Technical Understanding & Ability to Train Clients on Platform
- Supporting new CXMs’ success through extended onboarding programs (leveraging existing materials and adding additional resources) that instills best practices in account management
- Partnering with Key CX Stakeholders to help build framework and strategy for CXAs to deliver training to clients that drives engagement and streamlines the experience
- Developing customized role and team-based onboarding plans that shorten ramp time and increase expertise and performance
- Tracking training needs and feedback and filling those gaps within existing and future plans
- Creating, managing, and updating training content that supports onboarding plans
- Coordinating and/or delivering live trainings to new GTM team members
Ongoing Training for Account Management, Solutions Management and Strategy Teams
- Increasing performance of existing CX & PX team members through training, process, support, and standardization of best practices
- Partnering with subject matter experts to teach Account Management 101 to new CXAs
- Partnering with Subject Matter Experts (Solutions Architects, Strategists, etc) to document best practices within training curriculum for training existing CXA’s, CXM’s and PX teams as well as on-boarding new team members.
- Make sure all the CXM’s understand and can implement the new strategic playbooks being released
- Partner with our Campaign Management team and Key stakeholders across CX to build a framework and curriculum to train our employees and clients to work within the platform directly
- Work between Sales, Solution Consulting and Client Experience to build framework for transitioning account properly between teams
- Work between Sales and CX to formalize QBR and Account planning sessions to drive our retention and upsell business
- Work between our learning and development team and the wider CX organization to make sure CX is taking advantage of the courses that are available
- Regularly meet and shadow GTM team members to identify training needs, understand performance gaps, and drive utilization of training & best practices
- Creating, managing, and delivering training content and calendar that drives performance of all GTM team members and supports company-wide rollouts (i.e. new products)
- Supporting project management of training needs and sessions, ensuring that the GTM training team has a clear understanding of who needs training, what training needs to be created, who should develop training content, when training is happening, etc.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and best practices taught through training
- Ensuring training resources are organized and accessible by all team members to drive utilization
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years Experience within a Training Role
- Ability to gain credibility & respect of the wider CX organization & leadership
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” to manage the full training cycle, including training creation as well as in-person training, role-playing, and shadowing/feedback
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational and public speaking skills
- Client and/or Partner Training Experience is a plus
- CX, Account Management Experience is a plus
- SaaS experience is a plus
- HTML or CSS experience is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.