Movable Ink is looking for a new VP, EMEA based in London to join the executive team and oversee Sales, Account Management and Partnerships in the EMEA region. The ideal candidate has 10-15 years of related work experience in strategic enterprise account management and sales. This candidate should have experience overseeing both EMEA sales and account management having demonstrated success in consistently meeting individual sales and retention targets. This is an amazing role for somebody looking to lead sales strategy and expansion plans in Europe.
The preferred candidate is….
Personable, curious, charismatic, and positive • Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment • Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes • Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment • Eager to learn and resourceful in finding solutions
- The Vice President of EMEA will be based in London reporting to the CRO (based in NYC). They will oversee EMEA Sales, Account Management and Partnerships with a dotted line to U.S. Global Division Heads (Sales, Account Management).
- This will be someone who has worked in both Sales and Account Management (worked with Marketing and Partners in the past) and grown revenue by understanding clients’ needs.
- Someone who has worked in different countries in EMEA throughout their career (specific experience in France and German), understands different markets and cultures and has playbooks/strategies on how to go to market.
- Someone who has brought a new technology to market rather than having sold and serviced a product that was already established.
- Has an entrepreneurial and competitive spirit and wants to identify and build out markets internationally and see things through to completion.
- Someone who rolls up their sleeves to get the job done and create processes that scale over time (not just a manager).
- Spend time in the new markets, work sales cycles, and get to know clients and partners within each region.
- Is a commercially focused, entrepreneurial self-starter and self-motivated person.
- Mange Senior Sellers, BDR Manager, Head of Partnerships and Head of CX
- Has a track record of establishing and developing new client relationships from scratch.
- Has demonstrated the ability to leverage a pre-existing network of clients, partners or contacts in different EMEA markets, including France and Germany.
- Experienced in working collaboratively across several business lines, both internally and with clients.
- Ability to create and maintain C-suite level relationships in the industry and drive business from those relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within the firm and externally with client executives.
- Ability to travel and spend time in new markets.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven experience of collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of clients.
- Capable of selling and rolling out solutions and processes to increase client satisfaction and success.
- Lead expansion in prior role over the course of many years for a US based company
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts (including new markets to enter)
- Considerable ability to be client-facing and service-oriented as well as having great presentation skills. Ability to influence and motivate internally and externally
- Track record of leading, coaching and developing high-performing Service and Sales teams
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.