Movable Ink’s People Team is looking for an eager, can-do People Coordinator to support our continued “up and to the right” headcount growth.
Our new People Coordinator will be a central resource across the People team, supporting the employee lifecycle from initial outreach to performance reviews. The People Coordinator’s tasks will include but are not limited to: updating handbooks for current and new office locations, scheduling team meetings, managing our background check vendor, sourcing engineering and product candidates, coordinating interviews, and other ad hoc projects that will keep our People team organized. This person will play a major role in delivering an Inkredible hiring, onboarding, and work experience which is vital to attracting and securing our amazing Inkers.
- Assist with and maintain compliance in our offices by supporting our HRBP with research projects, policy creation & updates, and trainings.
- Work with internal stakeholders to roll out key People initiatives and projects.
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates. Key functional areas include engineering, product, client experience and enterprise sales.
- Review inbound resumes for high-volume roles.
- Provide support for the People team including reporting projects, department slide decks, culture and Employee Resource Group (ERG) initiatives.
- You have at least 1-2 years of work experience in a recruiting or human resources role.
- You are comfortable with basic Boolean search and reaching out to passive candidates. We do not use job boards, so we need our People Coordinator to be ultra creative and a superior researcher.
- You are a clear, concise and engaging written communicator.
- You are super organized, with strict attention to detail, personable, and operate with utmost discretion.
- You are dangerously curious – not afraid to ask questions - to learn about our business, our technology and what makes Movable Ink a great place to work.
- You have a “no job too small” mentality.
- Bonus points for prior experience or familiarity with our systems such as Lattice, Cornerstone, ADP, and Greenhouse.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.