As an Associate Solutions Engineer, you'll collaborate with client experience managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define and implement technical solutions for advanced custom email programs.
Responsibilities of the Associate Solutions Engineer:
- Work with Client Experience Managers to scope customer projects and translate them into technical requirements
- Work independently to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps written in JS, CSS and HTML for the Movable Ink platform
- Actively seek code reviews from other team members
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to build pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Comfortable troubleshooting code. You debug issues efficiently and effectively
- Good communication skills. You'll be working with our client experience team
- jQuery and React a plus
- Comfortable with Git or other source control tools
- Team player who works well in a collaborative, start-up environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.