This position is for a full-time Campaign Manager, working remotely.
- Learn in detail how our Intelligent Content platform works
- Build dynamic content using the powerful apps in our platform based on detailed client requirements
- Reply to support requests from clients using our ticketing system
- Test each build to make sure it meets all the requirements (zero errors)
- Track your time for each build
- Manage a growing portfolio of campaigns and clients
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A university degree
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.