As the Partner Development Manager, you will be a member of the North America Partner Sales team and are responsible for working with agencies and technology partners. You will need to understand their organizational and client-specific goals and objectives in order to successfully evangelize how Movable Ink can achieve their goals through our solutions and joint value proposition together as partners.
The two primary functions of this role include 1) management of a set of named partner relationships for the purpose of sourcing/influencing business and 2) outbounding into our top ESP partners to identify new reps and accounts we can work with for the purpose of sourcing/influencing opportunities.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to supporting the overall efforts of partner sales managers and partner marketing, data entry/mapping and organization in spreadsheets and Salesforce, planning and support around partner conferences and events, organizing and facilitating calls with sales leaders at our ESPs, and qualifying inbound partnership inquiries.
- Minimum of 1+ plus years of marketing technology SaaS experience
- Quota carrying experience
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quota
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions
- Technical aptitude and/or background in technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.