Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. The Augmented Reality Engineer will work closely with our Senior Creative Technologist , leveraging browser AR capabilities to enhance the visual experiences available for our customers to create. Your work will enable our non-technical customers to configure custom AR experiences and integrate those into their marketing program.
Augmented Reality is already one of the most exciting areas of growth for Movable Ink. A year from now, it will have become a core part of our offering. Here’s how you’ll have helped:
- Worked in collaboration with our Senior Creative Technologist to enhance our AR offering
- Gained competence writing AR code for the browser
- Immersed yourself in AR news and releases, becoming a subject matter expert and identifying new AR opportunities for the business
- Integrated AR features into our core product, enabling our customers to configure their own AR experiences
- You’re an expert in at least one modern front-end framework
- You have an interest in AR! You may have even built something with ARKit, or built a browser-based AR experience
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.