As Movable Ink’s Learning & Development Specialist you will be focused on the effective implementation of a wide variety of learning solutions using Movable Ink University (our LMS) and other platforms to develop the knowledge skills and competencies of our teams and leaders.
As a fast paced, high growth SaaS company, our training needs are continually evolving at the same pace that we are rapidly scaling in all disciplines throughout the organization. By working across all functions and levels, you will support the creation of a broad based, dynamic learning and development program for not only our employees, but also our customers and partners.
Working collaboratively with the Leadership & Development team, you will:
- Manage and create content and track utilization of courses within Movable Ink University
- Own end to end coordination for live and virtual trainings.
- Create reports, dashboards and surveys to capture feedback on trainings and utilize to drive process and future program and performance improvement.
- Support effective delivery of structured and informal learning solutions at a company-wide level.
- Co-create learning and development program collateral and marketing materials (pre-program invitations, post-program follow-ups).
- Facilitate new hire onboarding process for each business function.
- Manage the administration and process improvement of Client and Partner training within Movable Ink University.
- Liaise with Learning Council members to ensure clear coordination of all learning and development activity across Sales, Product and Company-wide topics.
- Work with company-wide stakeholders to use a variety of learning methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools & practices to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the learning, facilitation or coaching objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years’ relevant Learning & Development experience.
- Proficiency using an LMS tool (Cornerstone preferred but not required)
- High level of detail orientation – ability to coordinate and plan learning projects end to end.
- Communication skills – strong verbal and written communication. Experience creating learning materials for a wide variety of groups.
- Experience creating content across a variety of delivery formats, including e-authoring tools like Camtasia and Articulate.
- Facilitation skills across varied subjects and groups
- Experience supporting/creating product or sales training and experience delivering soft skills content.
- Flexibility and adaptability – The ability to adapt to shifting priorities and work in a dynamic environment with people who are excited to contribute to the transformation of the learning culture here at Movable Ink!
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.