Movable Ink is looking for a Product Manager to create and deliver the world’s first and best visual experience platform which enables marketers to generate unique creative at scale across paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
The ideal candidate possesses the appropriate blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problem, finding innovative solutions and working with engineering to deliver scalable enterprise products. You are the product’s biggest champion providing expertise and evangelizing capabilities.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Become an integral part of your dedicated engineering team delivering products and features that provide tremendous customer and company value. Prioritize investment areas and features, define and communicate requirements, give market feedback to the engineering team and collaborate on solutions.
- Independently conduct market research and strategic planning; identify new potential product solutions and marketing strategies.
- Release new features and enhancements that are quickly adopted by internal stakeholders, customers and partners. Work closely with tech writers, trainers, product marketing, sales and CX to share product knowledge and expertise on product releases for successful adoption.
- Launched and delivering customer value with solutions that enable marketers to generate unique creative variations at scale across paid, owned and earned channels.
What you have done and who you are:
- Previous enterprise SaaS product management experience with ESP’s, content management, creative design, audience segmentation, and/or journey mapping related products. Experience with multiple marketing channels (email, website, mobile app, display, etc.).
- Not necessarily a programmer but comfortable with technical concepts and equipped to brainstorm with engineers and designers.
- Passion and commitment to stay on top of market shifts, customer needs and competitor developments.
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction, while also being able to work with a team, collaborating closely with clients, partners, client experience, sales, marketing, finance, legal and other internal teams.
- Intuition on when to build something scrappy and when to build for scale. You have a “no job too small”, “no task to great” mentality.
- Disposition, both in attitude and ability to ramp in new areas and to shift priorities based as business objectives.
- Previous product management experience with an agile SDLC. Experience managing products from concept to design, testing, production, promotion and support.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, Economics or another scientific field.
- This role is based in NYC and reports to the Director of Product Management.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.