At Movable Ink, we work with marketers at some of the world’s leading brands to create personalized experiences for their customers. We are looking for a high-energy, well-rounded digital marketer to whip our marketing automation program into serious shape. The Marketing Manager, Demand Generation will be responsible for managing global lead generation execution across all channels, in line with the Movable Ink marketing strategy. This marketer will support the in-market sales and client teams by developing marketing automation programs that support opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration programs. Movable Ink partners with the world’s most innovative digital marketers, so we’re looking for someone to build and showcase some serious email and cross-channel muscle.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation:
- Execute and optimize marketing programs through Marketo and other marketing tools, including email, on-site optimization, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs.
- Execute campaigns, including webinars, paid media, ABM and more, to drive opportunity generation and accelerate pipeline.
- Manage lead generation and client lifecycle across inbound, nurture, pipeline acceleration, and recycled accounts.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including lead stages, lead-handoff process, and scoring.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing automation system Marketo and its integration with other key platforms like Salesforce and Bizible.
- Liaise with and manage relationships with key stakeholders from Sales, Partners, and Marketing to identify ongoing and changing requirements, and adapting the lead gen strategy as appropriate.
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on campaign results and effectiveness; continually identify opportunities for innovation and test new tactics to improve performance.
- Work with sales operations to grow marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop segmentation strategy.
- 5+ years’ experience in Demand Gen marketing or digital marketing; enterprise SaaS industry experience preferred
- Deep expertise with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Email best practices, CRM (Salesforce preferred), and webinar platforms
- An exceptional communicator with a natural flair and passion for marketing and sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Quantitative and metrics-driven thinking and approach to marketing planning and execution
- BA degree or equivalent experience
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.