As a Technical Support Analyst, you are the liaison between client facing teams and engineering on product related issues. You’re like a dog with a bone, ensuring timely resolution and solutions that provide exceptional customer experiences. When you’re not busy saving the day, you’ll be evaluating client use cases and working with product enablement to update training, documentation and in-app tutorials.
Fast forward one year, here’s what you’ve accomplished at Movable Ink:
- The number of incoming product issues and resolution time continues to be low and has decreased.
- You can answer just about any product “how to” question that comes your way.
- The only issues escalated to engineering are truly bugs. You’re able to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all other issues on your own.
- After new functionality is released you run a warranty period until success criteria is met.
- You are reporting out regularly on support trends and making recommendations to improve the customer experience through product enhancements, training and documentation.
What you have done and who you are:
- Reproduced product behaviors to determine problem root-cause, issue work arounds, and solutions. Experienced with issue and bug tracking software systems.
- Partnered with clients and client facing teams to understand and develop solutions for high-impact, high-visibility issues.
- Coordinated with engineering teams to diagnose, prioritize and resolve product issues.
- Achieved a deep understanding of SaaS products and new feature capabilities in fast paced environment.
- Highly responsive and professional communicator, adept at communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborative nature and equally effective working independently or with a cross-functional team.
- Pragmatic problem solver, ability to prioritize issues appropriately and to make progress on multiple issues simultaneously.
- Calm disposition when dealing with urgent issues, exuding reassurance and confidence needed in high stakes situations.
- Solid understanding of email marketing, online advertising, data management, campaign management and/or content management systems. SaaS and agile SDLC experience preferred.
- Prior experience as a technical support analyst. Experience in client facing roles such as campaign management or professional services a plus.
- Undergrad or graduate degree in business, computer science, information technology, physics, math, economics or another scientific field or equivalent experience.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.