The Project Manager, Operations at Movable Ink will be focused on leading large-scale internal projects for Movable Ink, while ensuring adherence to established internal processes. Projects will include the implementation of new systems, policies, and processes.
- Coordinate across all internal functions on complex, internal projects.
- Ensure adherence to the project management approach for the organization during project execution.
- Elevate requests for exceptions from the process and provide the appropriate justification.
- Provide the necessary support to project teams to ensure sufficient understanding of processes to execute projects in accordance within internal guidelines.
Cross Departmental Planning:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage cross-functional resources - incorporate resource needs into project plans in support of resource planning.
- Create and manage project timelines and documentation including project trackers.
- Manage cross-functional project communications.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Experience with a SaaS a plus.
- Extremely organized and ability to multitask.
- Strong written communications skills. Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional business partners all critical to success. Experience in a Matrix organization a plus.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.