Movable Ink is looking for a savvy, business-minded individual to play a key strategic role in our go-to-market operational needs. As a critical hire in a rapidly growing organization, you will be the analytical brain helping to support and inform our company’s front-line teams on everything from metrics insight and calculation to compensation design and its operational rollout.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Revenue Analyst:
- Be a trusted advisor to our go-to-market teams on all data-driven insights, helping to define and maintain the metrics to inform and impact team behavior
- Work with our Operations team to create scalable and visible reporting of key metrics
- Leverage data to proactively make recommendations to the go-to-market teams and work to make key insights from these analyses scalable and recurring
- Inform comp design for the client experience teams and work with the department heads to provide recurring visibility into performance
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- 2+ years experience analyzing data and making go-to-market business recommendations
- Proficiency in SQL and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the analysis of large datasets to find useful relationships (data mining)
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.