The Associate Director of Client Strategy be charged with driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for a named list of 15-20 of our most strategic accounts.
The role will report to the VP of Strategic Accounts.
- Closely align themselves with the CX teams of 15-20 strategic accounts to understand their email programs, goals and intelligent content efforts to date.
- Devise and sell in integrated client strategies which map to client near-term revenue and performance goals - and support MI growth and churn prevention objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Business Development team supporting integration strategies with third party platforms and services and PMO on implementation plans.
- Develop and own close relationships to senior clients (VP and above).
- Act as a subject matter expert on all topics related to email marketing trends and best practices.
- Author original research and vertical specific content on a monthly basis to support broader CX Account Team. Present at industry events, QBRs, internal education events.
- 7-10 years digital industry experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Client Side.
- Experience working with clients in the financial services sector strongly preferred.
- Ability to influence enterprise tech investments based on near term business cases
- Extremely analytical and able to run analysis and identify quantifiable trends across large client campaign data sets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design skills a plus.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies for a variety of industries and the associated operational plans to support them.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.